Any city-dwelling skater worth his or her grip tape has been harassed by either security guards or non-skating citizens who feel the need to make sure parking lots, picnic tables and handrails are only used for their expressed purposes. That's the irony of being a skater -- the best places to ride are the areas where people usually abound. Skate It creates a virtual world in which skaters hear no complaints at all from authority figures, because there aren't any people at all. San Vanelona has gone through a disastrous earthquake, meaning the city's empty but skate spots are plentiful.
* Flick it controls translate well to Wii
* Career mode extremely deep
* Sound is impeccable
* Skate culture portrayed accurately
* Every environment is deserted
* Graphics and animation are average
* Balance Board difficult to control 4/5