GameSpot writes: "When FIFA first appeared on the Wii last year, its simple control system and assortment of minigames offered an accessible but ultimately unrewarding football game. This year's update carries the All-Play subtitle to emphasise its accessibility, but with new control system, better online play, and a new eight-player mode, it ends up being a more robust package."
* Deep and rewarding standard game
* New eight-player Footii matches are fast and more stylised
* Much-improved online support
* Great new control system and support for classic controllers
* Minigames are derivative
* Lacking Be a Pro mode from other platforms
* Some occasional AI blunders