TVG writes: "Despite the stubbornness of some developers (most of which are based in Central Europe), the Real Time Strategy genre has definitely undergone a significant shift in recent years. Trailblazers like THQ's Relic Entertainment and the former Vivendi Games studio, Massive Entertainment, have strived to guide the genre onto a more tactical path with the likes of Dawn of War and World in Conflict.
But some things haven't changed."
* Reliable voice command system.
* Strong immersion.
* Persistent online warfare.
* Friendly AI could be improved.
* Relies heavily on voice system for immersion.
* Too stripped down for RTS hardcore.