GamesRadar writes: "If the first Rock Band was the opening leg of a full-blown concert tour, with four players living the rock and roll dream via color-coded buttons and plastic guitars, drums, and microphone, Rock Band 2 is like the final show of that same tour. It's not radically different from its already brilliant predecessor (at least not yet), but everything is tighter and runs more smoothly, and there's an explosive, extended encore."
* Plays like an even better dream
* Ridiculously huge track list
* You can use your old gear
* Not a huge leap forward
* Cymbals are separate and louder
* New drums still aren't that quiet