GamesRadar writes: "The original Line Rider was one of those perfect, free PC games that you could understand in seconds and play it for hours. You just drew a line - including bumps, jumps, and even loops - and watched as your little sledder launched himself down it, hopefully safely. Line Rider 2: Unbound takes that same premise and adds in better graphics, a story, and a price tag. Is it worth it?"
* Charming, elegant gameplay
* Freestyle mode
* Sharing tracks on the internet
* Can't adjust graphics settings
* Tough to pay for formerly free game
* Story mode a bit too kiddie-hip