Top
110°

PS4 Leads Platform Sales For Ubisoft - Q2 2018-19 Results Confirmed

Ubisoft has released its sales and earning figures for the first half of 2018-2019.

The story is too old to be commented.
crazyCoconuts46d ago

The gap between Xbox and PS4 sales doubled in just a year.

DerekTweed46d ago (Edited 46d ago )

Is this something from the article?

Could you explain what you mean?

The console sales? assassins creed sales? Ubisoft games' sales?

Edit: It's from the press release. Total Ubisoft sales

Xbox 20% PS4 31% 17/18. Xbox 22% PS4 44% 18/19.

From 11% gap to 22% gap.

PhoenixUp46d ago

What publisher isn’t PS4 the lead platform for

DerekTweed46d ago (Edited 46d ago )

"Looking specifically at Q2, 44% of sales were for games on PS4, with 22% on Xbox One and 17% on PC. Switch accounted for 3% of sales. "

is it just me or does this only account for 86% of sales? Where is the other 14% Google's project Stream?

Edit: I read the press release, 9% is mobile and 5% is "Others"