GameSpot writes: "Everlight: Of Magic and Power is a point-and-click adventure that falls flat on its face in just about every way. It tries to be all things to all people, with a lighthearted Harry Potter-esque story to bring in the kids and quests dealing with moral judgments to draw adults. Unfortunately, the final product feels both forced and fussy, and is further weighed down by tedious level loads."
* Ambitious plot that tries to bridge the gap between adult and kid adventures
* Comprehensive in-game help system
* Poor translation messes up both plot structure and quest coherence
* Generic quest design is all about odd jobs and favors
* Frequent, long load times
* Dated character models