Top
230°

Forza Motorsport 7 Xbox One X hands-on: No lack of depth | finder

Finder has taken Microsoft’s shiny new racer for a test drive to see where it places on the genre’s crowded grid.

Read Full Story >>
finder.com.au
The story is too old to be commented.
freshslicepizza82d ago

They suggest its a bit arcadey but I want to try it out myself.

Fishy Fingers82d ago

Demo at the end of the month (PC and XB) so we’ll get to give it a try before committing either way.

Personally, I could do with something a little less crushing than PC2 but understand the purists want their sim to be just that, a sim.

steveo12345682d ago

You get more satisfaction after mastering the more sim like games, just my point of view. Forzas always been good with the assists though

timotim82d ago

The demo is out RIGHT NOW haha.

Ghost_of_Tsushima82d ago (Edited 82d ago )

Zoom in on the orange car. Seriously, what’s up with this game? Extremely low polygon count. Looks last gen in certain areas.

https://postimg.org/image/o...

Tko111182d ago

you sir are truly infected. trying playing the game

quent82d ago

I don't think Console only gamers opinions carries much weight when it comes to mentioning and comparing polygon count, back to you're checkers

-Foxtrot82d ago

Maybe this yearly thing isn't doing them any favors. Would be better to take time with the main games.

Probably should split the team and have the smaller team working on something smaller but brand new racing wise. Maybe a kart racing game? I don't know.

itsmebryan82d ago

Wow that's really grasping at straws. Smh

timotim82d ago

🤣🤣 You are a troll for real after this one! Are you really being serious??? The game is the best looking racer of this generation and 98% of that screen you posted is mind boggling. the other 2 percent could be due to the car getting in a crash that's the deformation of the car haha. Man you guys are really trying hard.

darthv7282d ago

But... it's not yearly Fox. It's every other year. One year is a main Forza, the next is a Horizon game and so on. They allow just the right amount of time between releases. This year will be FM7, next FH4 then FM8 then FH5.

A better system than the massive gaps between PD's GT games. Especially since it's likely PD wont be keeping up their trend of 2 GT games per gen like we have become accustomed to.

Kiwi6682d ago

So you have to zoom in on one car just to find something wrong , wow you really need to find better ways to spend your time

Ghost_of_Tsushima82d ago (Edited 82d ago )

“you sir are truly infected. trying playing the game”

Playing the game isn’t going to answer why it looks so bad.

https://drive.google.com/op...

Ghost_of_Tsushima82d ago

I’m not knocking the game in general. Forza 7 looks great. I’m just wondering if this is a bug or what?

+ Show (6) more repliesLast reply 82d ago
XStation4pio_Pro82d ago

if you play the game with a controller it gives you a controller handicap, even if you have all the assists off etc. the only way to get around that is to play with a feedback wheel. not sure if that was the case here but i know it to be true.

+ Show (1) more replyLast reply 82d ago
timotim82d ago

That's good to know, not that there was any doubt to begin with though.

Rude-ro82d ago

So is this game not coming to Xbox one?
Sure as heck are not marveling at anything but 4k with this game.

timotim82d ago

Demo is out TODAY for Xbox One😉

michellelynn097682d ago

Looks very good, but I wonder if it will sell X-Box One X systems?

CYCLEGAMER81d ago

Its not meant to sell xbox one systems. The X is a mid gen refresh, not a new gaming generation.

michellelynn097681d ago

Well, tell that to Microsoft. They are treating this like a new one. Sheesh

FlyShootRaceSims81d ago

I just finished the demo and I can say that the physics handling is superb. I can almost feel the weight transfer of the car in the Dubai track. The graphics is also very good.
The only thing that irritated me from the demo is the truck racing. Those things were so wide that they almost take up the width of the track and it was really hard to overtake especially in higher difficulty.