Top
120°

Atari partners with LGBT dating app maker

Atari partners with LGBT Media to better promote 'Pridefest'.

Read Full Story >>
geeknifty.com
The story is too old to be commented.
kingarthur4747340d ago

I was interested in the Atari Box, but I don't care anything about it, now.

Eonjay340d ago

LOL! That was easy. Its actually not related to Atari Box but I understand how some people have been programmed to shut down when they hear something like this.

Nodoze339d ago

Yeah WE are the ones who are programmed. HAHA. This is all totally 'normal' right? Shouldn't you be out pulling down monuments or some other such nonsense? Don't want your safe space getting too cramped.

81BX340d ago

Lol I don't care about LGBT but c'mon guy!?!? Did you even try to read It?

BlindGuyMcSqueazy340d ago (Edited 340d ago )

It's Adam and Eve not Adam and Pacman

Becuzisaid340d ago

I laughed waaaay more at this than I should have!

zb1ftw777340d ago (Edited 340d ago )

Ugh.

More political nonsense.

Atari just went off the radar completely for me.

Unless they specifically meet my equality needs and do something to promote heterosexuality too, i think I'll avoid them.

Goldby340d ago (Edited 340d ago )

Go outside and look at any add, boom there's your support for heterosexuality.

zb1ftw777339d ago

What a strange response.

I don't want to look at adverts either thanks.

Nodoze339d ago

F you Atari. You just lost me.

I am not supporting companies that make political stands. I will grab some popcorn and see how well this sells for you. I love how companies now want to release products aligned to less than 2% of the buying audience. Guess what....it has CONSEQUENCES. The other 98% are getting sick of this CRAP.