The patch will include these fixes (more after the jump)
The SOCOM Confrontation 1.40 patch addresses the following issues:
* Fixed an issue which was causing an abnormally large number of simultaneous kills.
* Optimized the Armory so that selecting weapons, attachments and general menu navigation are much faster.
* Fixed another issue where you could get stuck in spectator cam when late joining a game.
* Fixed an issue where occasionally late joiners would have very low framerate and crash when exiting a game.
* Fixed an issue where occasionally late joiners would have no audio.
* Statistics improvements. Statistics are now being tracked at the team level and not the player level. This will ensure stats are tracked for dropped and late joining players.
* Further improved load times for late joiners.
* Fixed several stability issues.
The following changes were made based on user feedback:
* Added new burst firing accuracy tuning when moving. You are now more accurate for the initial burst while moving but accuracy deteriorates as you continue to fire more shots.
* Scopes are now accurate.
* The select screen scoreboard is now exited by pressing the select button.
* Improved tiebreaker rules.
* New HUD animation to indicate when you are reloading.
* Crosshairs now turn grey when your magazine is empty.