G4TV writes: "We fog up the lens of the new Fujifilm Z200FD digital camera, and try and figure out if those 10 megapixels are for us, or if it's just glad to see us. Check it out.
Look below the cut for the written review from Attack of the Show.
What You Need to Know
* There are multiple color schemes available
* The body is 0.8" thick
* It has image stabilization and a 5x optical zoom
* The camera also features a group timer
* It detects up to 4 faces, and then snaps a picture when it finds all 4
* The couple timer is a little different in that it waits to detect two faces, then it finds how close each face is to the other and snaps an image