Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure is a role-playing game with an acoustic twist: it relies on unique musical numbers to convey a tragic story of love and loss. Though the game is incredibly easy, places an undue emphasis on cutscenes, and boasts a woefully oversimplified battle system, developer Nippon Ichi has successfully recaptured the emotional intensity of the PlayStation original, re-creating a cult classic that still holds some limited appeal.
* Charming presentation with sweet music
* New side quest and scenario
* Authentic Japanese vocals.
* An absolute breeze to play through
* Lots of backtracking through reused dungeon templates
* Disappointing battle sound effects
* Very cutscene heavy
* No English vocal option.