GameSpot writes: "You hear the big chord and the brass fanfare, and you know what's coming. It's easy to get excited when you hear the rousing Star Wars theme, though the franchise has hardly been known for exceeding expectations in recent years. If you're interested in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for its story and theme, you won't be disappointed: It supplies a weighty plot with a few stunning surprises. If you're more interested in the action, you'll find that the game is a mixture of fun and frustration that you'll get some enjoyment from, but ultimately fails to live up to its potential."
* Moving, intense tale that will excite fans and nonfans alike
* Powerful physics engine lets you execute all sorts of awesome-looking moves
* Stiff animations and low-fidelity sound compression dampen the story
* Controls are often unresponsive
* The camera gets stuck in awkward positions