Evil Avatar writes: "Many of you have seen the early magazine reviews of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and the scores have varied quite a bit. As I was playing through it I found myself thinking about how much this has in common with Too Human. The biggest similarity is that they share the distinction of having just enough problems to keep it from being an excellent or must own game. The Force Unleashed seemed to be the game that would bring back the great memories of the two Jedi Knight games from years ago, but in the end there are so many problems from technical, gameplay and the level design sections that it keeps a nice looking game with a really good story at bay."
* The graphics are nice
* Force Powers are cool at first
* The story is actually well done and is enough to suggest a rental
* The cut-scenes are fantastic
* Camera problems are almost unbearable
* Levels seem too long
* Graphic tearing
* Feels too much like going through the motions to get to the next rare awesome part
* Whose idea was it to go into a Sarlacc's stomach?