The mysterious silhouettes, which were rumored to be new Pokemon altogether, are revealed as new variations of the Pokemon Rotom. Sprites and info after the jump.
Deep down, you all know you're getting this too. 99% of people masturbate. The other 1% is lying. Same with Pokemon.
More Pokemon?!?!?! ZoMg This is crazy, we will never catch them all.
Now we have to catch our kitchen appliances too? I can't wait to see Pikachu vs. Toaster!
that made me laugh good one the day i catch my car that will be the day
Squirtle Toothbrush Form vs Charmander Hairdryer Form!
why cant they make pokemon like they used to.
what the hell is this?!!! i think this is a sign that they are running out of ideas. i think its time for this series to come to an end
i think its hilarious.
G/S in my opinion were not only the best Pokemon games, but among the best RPG's ever. So much to do, so addictive, 2 full continents to explore and a solid and surprisingly dark story.
N4G is a community of gamers posting and discussing the latest game news. It’s part of NewsBoiler, a network of social news sites covering today’s pop culture.