Top
20°

Sarcastic Gamer: ItsNotAReview - Too Human

Sarcastic Gamer writes: "If I appear on your XBL friends list, then you probably noticed that I spent about 98% of my weekend playing Too Human. (The other 2% was an attempt to get 100% singing Simple Man on Rock Band) The game has me in its grip and it may be a little bit before it releases me.

Even though I am enamoured with leveling up my character and collecting odd weapons and costumes, the game is not without its issues.If your name rhymes with Bono you'll want to sedate yourself, because I do indeed have some pretty big issues with Too Human."

Read Full Story >>
sarcasticgamer.com
The story is too old to be commented.