Google will launch a Web browser called Chrome that will take on Microsoft's Internet Explorer and apparently Mozilla's Firefox, which the search giant essentially funds.
* Google's browser will be open source;
* Tabs will be moved around;
* The browser has an address bar with auto-completion.
* There's a privacy feature like IE has;
* And Google aims to be proactive about fighting phishing and malware attacks.
Update: Google confirmed that Chrome will launch on Tuesday in a beta that will cover 100 countries.