Nintendo of Europe has issued a statement regarding the accidental death of a young boy killed on holiday while charging his Game Boy.
"Nintendo wishes to offer its sincere condolences to the family of Connor O'Keefe," reads the statement.
"Details of the accident are currently unclear so we are unable to make any further comment at this stage," it added.
O'Keefe was killed last Saturday after unplugging the Game Boy in his hotel room in Thailand.
Police Lt. Colonel Sopol Borirok said the incident was an accident, adding: "No blame has been attached."