For those who have been crying about the absence of new brawlers, Castle Crashers has arrived to save you from your lamentations. The game is a hilarious adventure through medieval countrysides, enemy-filled castles, and venting volcanoes in search of true love[s], as well as the end of evil. It has some online issues, but storming a castle has never been more fun.
* Crisp art design really makes the game shine
* Multiple game modes are fun to play with friends or alone
* Eclectic original soundtrack makes each level feel unique
* Boss fights entertain as much as they challenge
* Genuinely amusing sense of humor.
* Online connection issues handicap the multiplayer experience
* Not as many features as you'd hope for.