The biggest changes are the handful of new character classes and you purchase your abilities instead of learning them through experience, but neither is enough to set Disgaea 3 apart from its predecessors (or justify the jump to PS3). You'd be better off finding a used Disgaea 1 or 2 (PS2) - after you've spent 400 hours beating those, pick up Disgaea 3.
- Near-endless single-player gameplay
- Tons of secret stuff to uncover
- The few new abilities and classes
- That you bought a PS3 to play a PS2 game
- Your best warrior shops exclusively at Hot Topic
- Having to grind for hours to get past the next level