Ars technica writes: "As a game ten years in the making-one that was originally conceived as a PlayStation title when Sony's inaugural gray box was only just beginning to hit its stride-Too Human has the misfortune of being a long-awaited title from a studio that doesn't make many games. I say misfortune because hype and expectation will be the only things that hurt the otherwise enjoyable experience that the game offers. So much is expected of this title, one of the first big guns in Microsoft's holiday line-up, that it's almost impossible for the modest game to live up to everything some gamers will want from it."
* Source material is interesting and well-used
* Great depth in character customization
* Strong combat engine
* Sharp graphical presentation
* Drop-in, drop-out online co-op
* High replayability
* Controls aren't for everyone
* No split-screen co-op
* Menu and camera need work
* Some distracting graphical bugs
* Cyberspace portion of game is too linear
* Difficulty balance is off as a result of A.I., death penalty
* Getting over the drama and just enjoying the game for what it is.