PlayStation World UK writes: "Capcom is in real danger of shooting itself in the foot here. As well as its big-budget re-imagining of Bionic Commando, it is also releasing Bionic Commando Rearmed as a cheaply-priced download. It could be one of the best downloads for the service yet. Whereas Bionic Commando features a lavish 3D wasteland and a modernised, dreadlock-cultivating Nathan Spencer, Rearmed is a simpler, more humorous affair; a nod to a time when games weren't burdened by the pressures of huge marketing spends, big development teams and internet flame-grilling."
* Uncomplicated, unabashed and fun
* Replayability through leaderboards
* Unlockable retro goodies
* Almost too-tricky in parts
* Controls tough to get used to
* May upstage next-gen version