Top
40°

Gosen: 60% of Wii Fit purchasers played it 'once'

David Gosen used to work for Nintendo of Europe, but after departing with the house that Mario built, he's made his way over to the Xbox division of Microsoft. That doesn't mean he has nothing to say about Nintendo and the Wii, however. In fact, he had some downright shocking things to say in regards to his old employer. "What Nintendo have done with the Wii is truly fantastic – there is no question about it. But I think sometimes there is a thin line between gimmick and great gameplay," he said.

Read Full Story >>
nintendowiifanboy.com
The story is too old to be commented.
NO_PUDding3415d ago

Said this over on VG247, but why is he focusing on every console but his own.

Microsoft stop cliaming and stating, and start doing some stuff. You'll need more than XIII to actually make a difference.

darthv723415d ago

you would think 100% of purchasers have played it "once". Maybe he means to say 60% have played it only once where as the remaining 40% played it more often. Overall, 100% of purchasers have played it at least once unless there are some who bought it as a collectors item.

TruthbeTold3415d ago

I've played Wii Fit 3 times since I've bought it...

BrotherNick3414d ago

Obviously there's going to be people with no willpower, like any exercise thingy...This will help some gain more motivation in their workouts though.

TruthbeTold3414d ago

I'm just waiting for some real games to come out that use the board in fun/cool ways.