There's also a sense of overall sloppiness, from text that spills over the sides of its background, to misspellings, to bee noises that were obviously created by a guy going "bzzz" into a microphone. These things might not bother you if you're a diehard SRPG fan looking for a fix, but Spectral Force 3 projects no sparkle or enthusiasm, and doesn't offer anything to get excited about.
* Tried-and-true turn-based gameplay
* Geomancy lines and team attacks provide some interesting strategic options.
* Story is practically nonexistent
* Technically unimpressive visuals and bland art style
* Awful sound effects and music.