Capcom confirms what improvements will appear in the update available from day one...
Although there's few revolutionary changes, the improvements should enhance the overall multiplayer aspects of Lost Planet: Extreme Conditions and iron out any of the frustrating niggles that fans identified.
The list of improvements made by the update include:
- Private slots can be set by host.
- Invite friends to a match.
- Number of players in a room will be displayed next to name of the room.
- Players will not be kicked all the way out to the main menu if they try to join a full game.
- New button allows players to refresh the match list without going out to the main menu and selecting Quick Match again.
- Players will now go to a post-game lobby at the end of a match, not kicked back to the main menu.
- The ability to replay a match with the same group without leaving the post-game lobby Cycling maps on replayed matches when map selection is set to Random.
- Text size on the team selection screen will be greatly increased when using non-HD resolutions.
- When manual team selection is set to ON, players will have 20 seconds to form teams.
- The time limit on each match will be maxed out at 60 minutes, instead of the current unlimited time.
- A player's custom match criteria will now be saved.