When Puzzle Quest came out more than a year ago, people weren't sure how well a role-playing game would blend with a puzzle game. It sounded like a strange idea, but the mixture was delightful. Looking to bank on that same improbable success is Go Go Break Steady, a rhythm- and puzzle-game hybrid. Although the genre blend isn't as seamless as Puzzle Quest's, and the rhythm gameplay isn't as tight as it should be, the two components work well enough together to provide an interesting and sometimes enjoyable experience.
* Break dancers have a fun cartoon design and animate smoothly
* Puzzle and rhythm elements complement one another nicely.
* Rhythm portions often feel off
* The tracklist isn't very exciting
* Break-dancing theme comes off too cheesy.