Despite the fact that she's been around for nearly 80 years now, Nancy Drew hasn't aged a bit. She's still a hip 18-year-old with a boyfriend named Ned, a devoted single father, and a remarkable knack for solving mysteries. The character has a timeless appeal, and the concept of creating adventure games around her is a natural fit. Unfortunately, Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society is an overly simple, tedious product that doesn't do the old girl proud by a long shot.
* Vivid artwork helps bring story to life
* Elements of a good, kid-friendly Nancy Drew story are here.
* Story is disappointingly short
* Same few simple minigames repeat
* Tedious, overly simple gameplay
* Occasionally horrible graphics.