Golf: Tee It Up! doesn't offer nearly as many gameplay options as other golf games, so if you're a veteran of games like EA's Tiger Woods series you'll probably lose interest after the first few holes. If you're a newcomer to the genre looking for a lighter, more casual, and more affordable experience, on the other hand, then Activision's latest Xbox Live Arcade will be a good fit.
* Bright, vibrant graphics look great
* Online games are easy to get into and move at a quick pace
* Plenty of challenging par sixes.
* Ball physics aren't reliable
* Only two courses to play on.