Open beta for Aeria Games' newest MMO, Pi Story , opens this week!
Aeria Games is proud to announce it will start open beta for Pi Story on the week of July 21, 2008.
Now players can have all the pieces of Pi Story they want and keep it. Aeria will not be wiping accounts after open beta has ended, rather allowing players to maintain playing throughout the commercial release.
Pi Story is a side-scrolling 2D game that allows players the functionality of user created content, Web 2.0 Technology and a wide array of game features.
Read on for details on the Pi Story GMs at Comic-Con this week, as well as some of the features of the game!
Features of Pi Story:
* Events hosted by Game Masters such as Hide n' Seek and Monster Spawns
* Prize giveaway that include iPod Shuffles and apparel
* User Created Content Web Diary that is unique to each player.
* Guild activity system that is strategy-based and the ability to create a guild house.
* House system where players can decorate, and modify their homes.
In addition to the prizes mentioned above, Aeria Game Masters from Pi Story and Shaiya will also be present this year at San Diego Comic-Con International 2008 giving out prizes to players who can identify them.
The Game Masters will be wearing shirts with logos of the games they work on with their in-game names as they walk around. Players can meet and greet the Game Master who help them in-game.
For more information on Pi Story or how to obtain prizes at San Diego Comic-Con International 2008, please visit http://pistory.aeriagames.com or visit the Aeria Games forums.