Top
10°
9.0

PGNx: Guitar Hero: Aerosmith Review

PGNx writes: "Guitar Hero's second off-shoot delivers the goods… if you're a fan of the band. Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, like Guitar Hero Encore: Rock the 80s before it is based on the predecessor game (in this case, Guitar Hero III) and its main change is the soundtrack. For Aerosmith, that means that you're playing songs from and inspired by the band, so your ultimate enjoyment of the game will be based on how much you like the band. Neversoft did add a fair amount of fan service to the game though.

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith's Career Mode includes 31 songs, though you can unlock another 10 in the store. Songs include Aerosmith favorites like "Draw the Line," "Dream On," "Let the Music Do The Talking," "Livin' on the Edge," "Love in the Elevator," "Sweet Emotion" and "Walk This Way." The Run DMC version of "Walk This Way" is also included, along with songs by other artists such as Stone Temple Pilots' "Sex Type Thing," Run DMC's "King of Rock," Cheap Trick's "Dream Police," and The Clash's "Complete Control." All in all, about 60% of the songs (24/41) in the game are by Aerosmith, with the other 40% coming from other artists."

The story is too old to be commented.