Next-Gen.biz writes: "Nintendo's Super Smash Bros. Brawl has entered the Australian software chart in top spot.
Smash Bros. Brawl, which also debuted at No1 in the UK chart earlier this week, was followed by fellow Wii exclusive titles Wii Fit and Wii Play.
The Xbox 360 version of Battlefield: Bad Company and DS exclusive Guitar Hero: On Tour, both of which were new entries, rounded off the top five for the week ended June 29.
Metal Gear Solid 4, which had held the top spot for the previous two weeks, slipped five places to No6, while the PS3 version of Battlefield: Bad Company debuted at No7."
01. Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
02. Wii Fit (Wii)
03. Wii Play (Wii)
04. Battlefield: Bad Company (360)
05. Guitar Hero: On Tour (DS)
06. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3)
07. Battlefield: Bad Company (PS3)
08. Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)
09. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness (DS)
10. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time (DS