Top
190°

Sakurai Cut Characters From Smash Bros.

Offical Nintendo Magazine writes: "Masahiro Sakurai, the developer of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, has admitted to ONM that he had to cut out a lot of characters from Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

In an interview that features in the new issue of Official Nintendo Magazine (out on Friday), Sakurai said "It's taken over three years to make Brawl but I actually stopped trying to include new ideas early on in development.

"What happened in the next year and a half was that we distilled the game down, worked out which ideas we had time to include and which we didn't. Sadly, we had to trim out many great concepts just to keep within the time contraints. I had a lot more characters, for example.. but sadly I can't discuss which ones didn't make it.'"

Read Full Story >>
officialnintendomagazine.co.uk
The story is too old to be commented.
RufustheSage3487d ago

RRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGEEEEEEE!!!! !

ChickeyCantor3487d ago

DAMN HIM!!!!

>_<.......3 years yet you didnt had time left?
Work harder next time =(

loo3487d ago

Awww, Midna should have been in there...!

razorbladelight3487d ago

he already said this in nintendo power... 5 months ago. he said he couldnt get into who he cut, but that ridley had been he considered for a split second then realized the proportions wouldnt have been good enough to the rest pof the characters

lewis3479d ago

megaman must of been cut!!!!