Submitted by hondadude02 2121d ago | news

Super Stardust HD v.4.00 is Live (Trophies)

Update v.4.00 is now live for Super Stardust HD (255mb). This is the first game to support trophies. (PS3, Super Stardust HD)

Alternative Sources
beast  +   2121d ago
Earned my first trophy
Hero of Lave

Finished the first planet

YEAH
Isaac  +   2121d ago
Troll disagree
No you didn-t, you just think you did ;)
RevN8r  +   2121d ago
@Beast
Congrats! I'll be picking mine up soon!
meepmoopmeep  +   2121d ago
congrats beast.

i've had SSHD for months now and still haven't beat the first planet.
my n00bness just shines :P

EDIT: did you see my reverse psychology i pulled there? i got the phantom disagreer to agree with me. LMAO!
#1.3 (Edited 2121d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Blaze929  +   2121d ago
game
is this game good? I wanna get a headstart
dhammalama  +   2121d ago
Yes, this game is awesome!
Best top down shooter this gen.
meepmoopmeep  +   2121d ago
this game is awesome. it has co-op too if you didn't know.
Tragedy  +   2121d ago
Recommended!
This game is HIGHLY addictive.
AlterEgo  +   2121d ago
I can't get 4.00 update for some reason

edit: PirateThom...nope. US. I have 2.4, but everytime I try to get SSHD update 4.00, my ps3 beeps and shuts down...then restarts.

I've tried 3 times. =\

EDIT:

Okay, I pressed circle, then went to the SSHD in-game store and downloaded it. =D
#3 (Edited 2121d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
PirateThom  +   2121d ago
Are you in Europe?

Does your PS3 restart when you click "OK"?

I blame SCEE.

AlterEgo: I blame SCEE anyway, it's usually their fault. I've tried about 8 times now and I can only put it down to server flooding.
#3.1 (Edited 2121d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
vitz3  +   2121d ago
Me neither. My system just restarts when I go to update it.

edit*
After a few more tries it works now. Server might have been flooded or something.
#3.2 (Edited 2121d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
ag101  +   2121d ago
try again and it'll work eventually same thing happened to me so good luck
PirateThom  +   2121d ago
Good call, guys, kept trying and it eventually worked. Bubbles for you three.

Edit: Who disagreed? I really did give them bubbles.
#3.4 (Edited 2121d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
AlterEgo  +   2121d ago
right back atcha

lmao don't worry...he disagreed with just about everybody on the page.

I threw out some agrees though
#3.5 (Edited 2121d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
r2kcipher  +   2121d ago
same happened here kept trying and it worked.
#3.6 (Edited 2121d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
1bi11i0n  +   2121d ago
Yeah!
I'm going to download in a min!!!!
Hagaf22  +   2121d ago
it seemingly takes longer than the 2.40 update.... i want a trophy....
jkoz  +   2121d ago
Great. I don't feel like buying this game just so I can get trophies though. I can't find out if there is or not: What games that are already out besides SuperStarDust and PixelJunkMonsters are going to have trophy support in the coming days?
PirateThom  +   2121d ago
Uncharted is supposed to be getting a patch soon. I'd guess MGS4 since Konami were pushing for this before release.

Devil May Cry is likely since it already has "awards in place.

Warhawk is also likely, now I think about it, probably today or tomorrow the way Incognito work.
#5.1 (Edited 2121d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Adamalicious  +   2121d ago
I don't think Monsters has support yet. Does it? Pixel Junk Eden will have them when it come out - on Thursday I think.
meepmoopmeep  +   2121d ago
yeah i just finished dl the update. sweet
chidj2  +   2121d ago
i just get my first trophie too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#7 (Edited 2121d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
name  +   2121d ago
Rofl @ everyone having a disagree
AlterEgo  +   2121d ago
XD

I noticed.

I'm giving agrees all around in celebration of the hatred.
Adamalicious  +   2121d ago
I tried to get a trophy in the demo - time limit is too short :) Funny that the 4.0 patch is bigger than the original game by 65 MB.
Beg For Mercy  +   2121d ago
hey
what does the trophy sound sound like
SouthwoodS  +   2121d ago
idk. i got 3 trophies and i didnt here a sound. my tv might of been to loud or i wasnt listening
ThaGeNeCySt  +   2121d ago
it was a very short tone...
princejb134  +   2121d ago
dam this update is slow for me
i wanna get the dam trophies already
Ghost-Face  +   2121d ago
I don't have the full game, can you get the trophies from the demo ?
FungLip  +   2121d ago
I'm downloading the upgrade.
And I have one question: How does it take 255MB only to support trophies?
Darkiewonder  +   2121d ago
It's also downloading the new team pack which is basically locked until you buy the code for it in the PSN store.
Megaton  +   2121d ago
Just got 5 bronze trophies. Almost had the 20 bomb silver but I lost my last life as I was gunning towards the last 2 bombs I needed.
Asurastrike  +   2121d ago
I find it funny that the full game is only 190MB, and the trophy update is 255MB.
kingOVsticks  +   2121d ago
mhm
I also find it funny that its taking longer then a firmware update 0.o
Whoooop  +   2121d ago
I also find it funny that i keep getting an error in the middle of the 4.00 download.

Goddamn Octopus should be having laugh right now...
crck  +   2121d ago
Stardust has always been like that.
The "patches" and "updates" are actually redownloading a whole new version of the game.
TrevorPhillips  +   2121d ago
Great game im getting it soon :)
Solid_Skip  +   2121d ago
guess i buy the game now
so i can earn a trophy, is it starting!!! am i a trophy whore
Eimmij  +   2121d ago
I JUST GOT MY FIRST TROPHY
I can now rest. I need some sleep for work I stayed up extra late. I feel like a trophy whore lol
#18 (Edited 2121d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
crck  +   2121d ago
I wish the arcade trophies were harder to get.
I got all except 2 on the first play through. Dunno how you are suppose to get 15 tokens in one boost though...
ag101  +   2121d ago
try doing it when you find the bonus rocks ... a bunch of tokens comes out of them
gundamx  +   2121d ago
:D
it took me 2 trys to get update 4.0 of superstar dust to work. but it was worth the wait:D GO THE PS3:D
Mace  +   2119d ago
Problem with 4.00
I just bought the game SSHD today, and soon after installing it, I bought the expansion.

However, I am still on version 3.00, and cannot figure out for the life of me how to get version 4.00.

Any help and advice would be much appreciated, because I want me some trophies.

I already have firmware update 2.40
dark loard  +   2119d ago
i downloaded update 4.00 for sshd but it says 3.00 where can i get 4.00 tnx
jordansussman  +   2116d ago
4.00 update
With 2.41 coming out this tuesday, do you think super stardust will have their update (4.00) back up as well?

Half of the point of that game is for the trophies.
The other half is just entertainment value.

Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek - New Screens

9m ago - Following the award-winning The Perfect Show and Child of the Forest, Hide and Seek will have yo... | PC

Watch Dogs Multiplayer Preview: It's Dark Souls meets Assassin's Creed | GameZone

14m ago - GameZone: "Watch Dogs offers up six different modes that are instantly available from the in-game... | PC

Watch Dogs Single Player Preview | Escapist

14m ago - Watch Dogs single-player preview by escapistmagazine. | Xbox 360

Saints Row 4 NPC Behaviour and Spawn Mod 39 Released

18m ago - From Strategyinformer.com: "A mod that makes the world of Virtual Steelport a much less boring pl... | PC

Dark Souls II Review

Now - Drew digs deep into Dark Souls II and delivers a first… | Promoted post

Watch Dogs: a cutting edge world that feels both new and familiar | VG247 Preview

24m ago - Stace Harman plugs himself into Watch Dogs’ fictional universe and finds a degree of familiarity... | PC