The Battlefield: Bad Company team over at EA have came out with a statement which has notified gamers that they are listening to feedback and are aware of the current issues with the online portion of Bad Company.
The several issues are under-going fixes while others wont be looked at until the first several have been dealt with.
These include, but are not limited to:
• Clan support/private rooms/team chat
• Auto balancing on servers
• Continued support against stats exploits
• VOIP issue on PS3 (working with Sony on this)
• Squads might be split up when joining a server as a squad. This is due to team balancing in the games that are being joined, and usually resolves itself in round 2.