Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare returned to the top of the UK charts this week following a frantic Black Friday weekend.
According to Chart-Track, this was mainly due to the past-gen versions of the game being discounted in Black Friday sales, with 67% of COD sales this week on Xbox 360 or PS3.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (previous week)
01. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Activision)
02. FIFA 15 (EA)
03. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
04. Far Cry 4 (Ubisoft)
05. Assassin's Creed Unity (Ubisoft)
06. Pokemon Omega Ruby (Nintendo)
07. Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (Nintendo)
08. DriveClub (Sony)
09. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
10. Minecraft: Xbox Edition (Microsoft)