Representatives from Blizzard offered up a heaping helping of Wrath of the Lich King information, with some great info for just about every class. You're going to want to head to WoW Insider for the full monty, but here are a few highlights:
* Fury Warriors will be dual-weilding 2H weapons.
* Rogues will get a new AoE.
* Priests will get a new crowd control spell.
* Shaman totems will now affect an entire raid.
* Hunters (as if they weren't cool enough) are going to see pets having talent trees of their own. A complete revamp of the pet system.