FIFPlay: To score a goal from a free-kick in FIFA 15, you need to follow these steps.
Aim, hold right stick down, power up 40~50%, then its goes to the top left/right of the net
Right stick or left stick?
oops, yeah, I meant LEFT sorry.
Gave this game a go for a few weeks & 90% of Fifa players online just cross cheap shots hoping to score a cheap goal, the remaining 10% play skillfully.
N4G is a community of gamers posting and discussing the latest game news. It’s part of NewsBoiler, a network of social news sites covering today’s pop culture.