Today Konami released a bunch of new screenshots for their Wii game Elebits. There are a total of seven new images to be viewed.
According to the developer, Elebits is a revolutionary game of hide and seek as players search high and low for Elebits, mischievous little creatures that are the source of the world's power. Use the unique functionality of the innovative Wii controller to push, pull, lift and throw anything in the environment as you attempt to track down these playful little creatures. As they capture Elebits, players will be able to further interact with the environment, using them to provide power to different implements that will help them in their search.
- Konami's first game for the Wii
- Use the innovative Wii controller to interact with the environment in your search for Elebits, pushing, lifting and throwing anything within reach
- Use captured Elebits and their power-generating abilities to open up additional options and opportunities in the ever changing environment
- Search quietly to sneak up on the Elebits or create a commotion to scare them out of their hiding places
- Gain levels to increase your lifting ability and interact with more in the environment
- Play simultaneously with friends to see who can collect the most Elebits