The core stealth/action gameplay is beginning to show signs of age eerily close to Old Snake himself, presumably Kojima-Productions realises this only too well. Guns of the Patriots won't sell PS3's to newcomers, but it is the perfect conclusion to a series Playstation fans have always prized. If you fall into this category but haven't yet taken the plunge, then now could be a very good time to pick up a PS3.
- Exceptionally crafted storyline.
- Sublime style and direction.
- Certain sections are perfectly realised.
- Core gameplay feels as old as Snake.
- Less actual "game" then any other MGS.
- Switch to action orientated gameplay