Top
30°

Kirby Fighters Deluxe has sold over 20,000 copies on the Japanese 3DS eShop

Famitsu reveals that Kirby Fighters Deluxe has sold over 20,000 copies in Japan. The magazine doesn’t make this entirely clear, but it seems that 88 percent of the games sales came from the eShop directly. The other 12 percent account for download cards purchased at retailers.

Read Full Story >>
nintendoeverything.com
The story is too old to be commented.