Guitar Hero-style note-hitting breaks up the Elite Beat-style circle-tapping, and a reasonable difficulty level should keep the kids trying to improve their ratings for a while. NGamer say 'the kids', because few people over seven will enjoy the repeated blocky cartoon sequences on the top screen. And the 'orchestra' sounds like a wasp in a jam jar. Oh, and the unlockable remixes are awful. But it's not without its charms even if it's hardly a virtuoso performance.
- Decent Elite Beat Agents clone
- Challenging difficulty for a kids' game
- Some classical tunes are enjoyable
- Horrible audio for a music game
- Song selection is lacking
- Blocky, repetitive graphics