Submitted by Deeke 309d ago | news

Sony sends out free Destiny Beta keys to select PS gamers

After checking my e-mail this morning I found a nice little surprise from Sony: a free PS3 and PS4 Destiny beta code.

If you weren't able to snag a code from a friend or pre-order the game, check your inbox. Sony might have left something nice for you, too.

Sony's criteria for selection may be random or in fact be focused on PlayStation Plus subscribers. Everyday members of the PlayStation nation may be eligible as well. (Destiny, PS3, PS4)

« 1 2 3 4 5 »
lupon  +   309d ago
yeah I got a set of codes out of nowhere. if someone needs a code for the ps3 I have a spare one
lupon  +   309d ago
codes gone. and i don't know how to edit post because i'm stupid lol
admiralvic  +   309d ago
It's next to reply, but it goes away after 15 minutes. Very annoying system!

Anyway, since it seems people still want these codes... I got a PS3 code and 3 PS4 codes if anyone needs one.
#1.1.1 (Edited 309d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report
Palitera  +   309d ago
I have PS3 and PS4 spare codes. If anyone needs it, PM me.

I've got also a codes message related to an old account I don't use very much, not PS+ also. Go figure...
#1.1.2 (Edited 309d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report
Inception  +   309d ago
@admiral

Mate, thx for the code. I gave you bub+ ^^
Arkardo  +   309d ago
I got 2 codes too one for Ps4 one for Ps3, whoever wants it PM me
Arkardo  +   309d ago
I already give the Ps3 code I have one for Ps4 only
M4I0N3  +   309d ago
hey anyone have a spare ps4 code, I'll greatly appreciate if it's pm-ed to me :)
Christopher  +   309d ago
I was surprised I got 3 for PS4. Though, it came from Bungie, not Sony. Never played a Bungie game before.
Eonjay  +   309d ago
How do you like it so far?
biiignick  +   309d ago
Do you still have a spare code?
joab777  +   309d ago
Thats awesome.

Yeah, they look and see who has spent a ton of money and not pre ordered destiny yet lol!

Bungie has played this perfectly though. An alpha at E3, a beta during the summer when their isnt much to do...and the hype train is building...mostly b/c they can put the product out there and stand by it.
#1.3 (Edited 309d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
theDivision  +   309d ago
I have a spare PS4 and PS3 code if any wants them.
xHitako  +   309d ago
ME PLEASE!
ballbistop  +   309d ago
Do you still have spare code?
Colonel_Black  +   309d ago
I'd appreciate one if possible please. For ps3
Awesome1  +   309d ago
Can I get a code for ps3
Back-to-Back  +   309d ago
zzz
#1.6 (Edited 309d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
pirth  +   309d ago
Anyone have a spare EU Ps4 code? I would really appreciate it thanks!
HugoDrax  +   309d ago
I used my PS4 code earlier, but here is a PS3 code BUNGIE sent me if anyone wants it. Act QUICK :-)

PS3: 8PHR-ACNL-8HJL
SIX  +   309d ago
Codes everywhere up in yo face!
#1.9 (Edited 309d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
UnHoly_One  +   309d ago
I have a spare PS3 code, too, if somebody wants it.
archieh13  +   309d ago
please?? been searching for ages :/
Rapidkidswagger  +   308d ago
Me please?!?!
McScroggz  +   309d ago
If anybody needs a PS4 code I believe I have two extra.
BlueOval  +   309d ago
Can you send me one please, would be greatly appreciated
Maxipawn  +   308d ago
I'm looking for a ps4 code please
legendkilla  +   308d ago
Me too!! Pm me with one please!!
McScroggz  +   308d ago
I've given my two out. Sorry everyone else, I hope you find a way into the Beta!
destiny123456  +   308d ago
i nedd it
admiralvic  +   309d ago
I got this like practically every other beta voucher and am surprised Sony bothered. There are already a surplus of codes and there really isn't any reason for someone who wants in the beta to not get in. With that being said, I do like how Sony sent a PS3 and 4 code.
Christopher  +   309d ago
Better a surplus than the opposite.
kaileb  +   309d ago
Yea during there livestream psblog was giving away code every minute.
Majin-vegeta  +   309d ago
I got mine this morning when I woke up.I have a spare PS4 U.S code if somebody wants it?
unbad  +   309d ago
Yes please!
unbad  +   309d ago
You are awesome! Thanks! This site is great!
jhoward585  +   309d ago
anyone need a destiny beta code for the Ps4?

first person who reply to this comment gets the code.
#4 (Edited 309d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
TheEternalGamer  +   309d ago
/FIRST NOW Can i have the code? PM it to me on N4G :D
jhoward585  +   309d ago
Sorry to late no one reply to me for almost the entire day so I posted the code below.
Exojet  +   309d ago
ps4 destiny beta code please :)

Exojet
jhoward585  +   309d ago
Sorry too late no one reply to me for almost the entire day(yesterday) so I posted the code below.

Look below you will see that I already posted the code yesterday.

well I highly doubt the code will work now. you can check it out for yourself.
Voucher Code for PS4: K9D9-MBNE-QCDT
drkknght07  +   309d ago
I need a code please if you still have it
Yo Mama  +   309d ago | Helpful
I have a few PS4 codes and one PS3 code to give out. I would love it if people could bubble me up for them. Thanks.

Edit: Now I don't know how to give out the codes since I currently only have one bubble. Crap. I guess just private message me after you bubble me up and I'll send them until they're all gone.
#5 (Edited 309d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(4) | Report | Reply
Dontworrybhappy  +   309d ago
-_-
affrohop  +   309d ago
Can I get a code? I just bubbled u one up!
The_MrSquid  +   309d ago
can I get a code ? I did the bubble up ! PM me
Yo Mama  +   308d ago
Done. Have fun.
RampageHD  +   308d ago
Bubbled up :)
remanutd55  +   309d ago
Free? I thought they were sending the beta codes to playstation plus members.
Az1mov  +   309d ago
PM me if you need a PS4 code :D 1st come first served. EUROPE only
#7 (Edited 309d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
XtraTrstrL  +   309d ago
Yeah, I saw mine in the mail early this morning. I wish I saw it when they sent it at 11:24pm last night. So I could have atleast downloaded it overnight. I was in the alpha, so I'm familiar with most of what I played of it so far. I just have to finish leveling up and test out Crucible to see the differences with the Beta.
chaosx  +   309d ago
Such a great game .
rikumate  +   309d ago
that being said, you got an extra ps3 US code? lol probably not
chaosx  +   309d ago
Sorry , I got my code for the PS4 given to me on N4G. My pre order is for the XB1.
Droppedez  +   309d ago
I got an email too, and now have vouchers that I do not need.

Voucher Code for PS4: 693A-DPNQ-BK2D
Voucher Code for PS3: LDRH-A3NC-G4GM

Hope someone can use them and enjoy =).
The_Eternal_one  +   309d ago
Ps4 UK LGGN-JRN2-FE76 enjoy
BlasterGR  +   309d ago
Thanks friend! You have made my day!
Eonjay  +   309d ago
Never mind. First come first serve.

Voucher Code for PS4: FG2G-7EN4-NTMR
Voucher Code for PS3: 797K-9HNJ-DABH
#12 (Edited 309d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
ps3vita4life  +   309d ago
Thank you so much for the PS3 code :) It's really nice and I appreciate it a lot!
Dontworrybhappy  +   309d ago
This is how I'm playing right now. I registered for X1 beta but got PS4 and PS3 one. So now I can play early and l8tr with my friends on X1 which is pretty dope. So good on yah Sony.
Dontworrybhappy  +   309d ago
I got an extra PS3 one if anybody wants it.
ps3vita4life  +   309d ago
Thank you so much for the PS3 code but I got one a couple minutes after I sent you the message. So you can give it to someone else like azdogg007. I appreciate so much anyway :)
Deeke  +   309d ago
You guys are awesome for sharing your codes. Appreciate you doing that for other gamers! ^___^
azdogg007  +   309d ago
hi guys loving the game but my son wants a code to play with me on ps3 so would love a code please
jhoward585  +   309d ago
Voucher Code for PS4: K9D9-MBNE-QCDT
VitaOwner  +   309d ago
Voucher Code for PS4: DG2J-37N7-DMK7
Enjoy!
OtakuDJK1NG  +   309d ago
I got mines and gave them away already.
destroyer11687  +   309d ago
I got one late last night. Made me very happy :). I have an extra PS3 code if someone wants to PM me.
BaltimoreNovak  +   309d ago
Here is a PS4 code, First come first serve. NTA9-QKNM-M5QP
Viperoholic  +   309d ago
Here is a ps3 code. I got this email this am and have been playing the ps4 version all day. Thanks Sony!
RF6N-NFN7-RN7J
GamerCalledAlan  +   309d ago
Just wanted to say I really appreciate you passing on your key, you could've done any number of things with it but you decided to give it away for free and for that, I thank you :)

Also, props to everyone else contributing to this comment section too, soo much generosity, makes me proud to be part of #teamsony ^_^
kaileb  +   309d ago
Heres that code from that email if you guys want it.Enjoy!

Voucher Code for PS4: CBL5-46NT-PE5A
Voucher Code for PS3: E6BA-FCNQ-J96A
Datadude661  +   309d ago
Could any of you guys on me a code on ps3?And anyone who wants to play together psn datdude661
ShAkKa  +   309d ago
Yeah I got a spare one, will pm it to you.
affrohop  +   309d ago
Anyone with a code please PM me, THANK YOU!!!!
DreadMac  +   309d ago
can someone spare a ps3 beta key?
Hallow  +   309d ago
Voucher Code for PS3: LQF8-QFNQ-NC58
xHitako  +   309d ago
Can somebody give me a code?
xHitakox  +   309d ago
Hi, I made a new account cuz I wasted my one comment per 30 min. i am the same guy as above and I need a PS4 destiny code. Thanks.
taco_tom237  +   309d ago
PS3 beta code: BAEQ-5RNL-FQTP
#29 (Edited 309d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
longdivan187  +   309d ago
Can someone give me a code?
« 1 2 3 4 5 »

0rbitalis Review - The Gamers Lounge

3m ago - Sam from The Gamers Lounge writes: "0rbitalis is the most obtuse game I've ever played, and I lov... | PC

Lifeless Planet Review - TXH

4m ago - Gareth writes "It all starts with you looking out of a small window, hurtling away from earth at... | PC

The Witcher 3

Now - All the lore you need to know. | Promoted post

Kickstarter & Romanticizing Game Development

7m ago - There's been a weird & predictable narrative lately when it comes to kickstarter. Is this service... | PC

Pokemon X, Y, Alpha Sapphire and Wii U games heavily discounted

7m ago - Pokemon X, Y and Alpha Sapphire have been discounted by 25 percent to $29.99 each. Several Wii U... | Wii U

Rememoried, Surreal Exploration Release Date Announced

7m ago - Rememoried is a surrealist explorative first-person adventure game. A virtual place where memorie... | PC