Try our new beta! Click here
Submitted by Mister_V 503d ago | trailer

Raiden Returns in Mortal Kombat X, Check Out His Godly Fighting Skills

MP1st - NeverRealm Studios unveils 'who's next' to join the Mortal Kombat X roster, launching later next year. (Mortal Kombat 10, PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One)

Attached Video
Alternative Sources
kingtroy  +   503d ago
sinjonezp  +   503d ago
That was definitely amazing. I like how they are mixing up the lightning and the vertical hit..the way he can now teleport in various ways, man, I can't wait for this Mk .
FamilyGuy  +   503d ago
Three different play styles, you pick one when you're at the character select screen. "Displacer" was the one with heavy teleporting and definitely looks like it'll be my favorite.
Tetsujin  +   503d ago
I got to see it live at Evo after the Grand Finals, his fatality was definitely something I missed from the series.
liquidhalos  +   503d ago
LOL thats just awesome, i really need to stop watching these videos now and save all the surprises for release day. I love the MK series and im so glad to see that they are still delivering after all these years.
solar  +   502d ago
i havent played a MK game since MK2. im buying this day 1 based off that video. brought me back to the good ol days of gaming. and it looked amazing
M-M  +   503d ago
georgenancy  +   503d ago
on your knees
gamercologyst  +   503d ago
NiteX  +   503d ago
Pretty awesome gameplay. But what the hell was that scream at the end?
#4 (Edited 503d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
dericb11  +   503d ago
Most likely the crowd reaction at Evo 2014. If not then idk.
JoeIsMad  +   503d ago
That was definitely the crowd reaction at the end.
giovonni  +   503d ago
Yeah, that was dope I had to watch that again. I like the fact that you can use background objects to you're advantage. The fatality was good too.
okmrman  +   503d ago

this part is cool
#6 (Edited 503d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
theshredded  +   503d ago
lol @ 1:46
#7 (Edited 503d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Legendary-Status  +   503d ago
that was off the chain also like when Raiden went Storm Raiden
#8 (Edited 503d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
SpinalRemains138  +   503d ago
Looks so fun!

Love that Raiden still has his original move set. He was always one of the slower fighters, and upright, but it was balanced by his simple power moves. Good beginner character who if you get good at him, you're tough to beat.

That other guy is weird as hell. I hope Kung Lao is available too.
#9 (Edited 503d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
JohnathanACE  +   503d ago
I like how there's two guys fighting to the death and no one in the background really seems to care and that tiger thing upfront just sleeps through the whole thing. Maybe in the full game you'll be able to feed your opponent to that tiger as a stage fatality.
#10 (Edited 503d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Pintheshadows  +   503d ago
Much like in Injustice where Martian Manhunter just floated about and watched you fight. Definitely the laziest member of the Justice League. Or maybe it is his turn to clean up the watchtower so he didn't have to fight.

I imagine the Justice League have a cleaning rota.
JohnApocalypse  +   503d ago
That was an "eye popping" fatality
ChickenOfTheCaveMan  +   502d ago
...and mind blowing!
Master-H  +   503d ago
That was dope.
MK X seems to be the gory sequel we've been waiting for ! Khan's x- ray move is awesome!
Only hope the balancing & frame rate is smooth.
GearSkiN  +   503d ago
top notch animation so niiicceee
Meh. Not even sure why they bothered considering most of the characters will be new anyway. This looks way too "Injustice" for me.

Hopefully they'll go back to the days of good MK games like with MK9.
ICANPLAYGAMES2  +   503d ago
Are you seriously salty over new characters? We don't even know what other returning characters will be in. If you don't want anything different, just stick with MK9, as there already seems to be something for you, just sayin'.
georgenancy  +   503d ago
this guy always complains,about everything
aLiEnViSiToR  +   503d ago
That was hilarious awesome x_X xD
Enigma_2099  +   503d ago
... can't say I care. Especially after what he did.
VoiceMale  +   503d ago
Except that the fatality is a lot less brutal or deadly than all the regular fighting moves during the rounds.... and why are the X-Ray moves aka round/life ending moves so underpowered way in hell can they recover from those x ray moves but yet some lame finishers kills them .....😓

Mortal combat has lost it roots of what made it such an controversial IP raising the eyebrows of critics and mom and dads alike

Well at least there is no more stage finishers of a character to have them up and fighting again round 2
Kingscorpion1981  +   503d ago
DivineAssault  +   503d ago
The dynamic combat is awesome! I love it!! I really hope some more of my fav characters make the roster.. I wanna see my female ninjas make it in... Mileena has to be in the works
e-p-ayeaH  +   503d ago
lame fatality but cool combos i guess...
reaper602  +   503d ago
Cant wait!!!!
T2X  +   502d ago
Looks awesome. My only hope is that the online portion works well.
HonestDragon  +   502d ago
Raiden is back! Sweet!
Sh0ckWav3  +   502d ago
That was great!! Can't wait.

Lara Croft GO: The Shard of Life, Cave of Fire Walkthrough

6h ago - AppUnwrapper writes: "This is a complete walkthrough guide with videos and relic locations for th... | iPhone

Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta

8h ago - Jagex, the creators of the award-winning free-to-play MMO RuneScape, today announced the beginnin... | PC

HotLiked - What the Internet is talking about right now

Now - Kill some time at You will regret it... | Promoted post

17 Best Star Wars Games of All Time

9h ago - Chillopedia: Gaming has exceptionally evolved since the past decade, which is quite evident from... | Culture

Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 3 “The Last Place You Look” Complete Walkthrough

10h ago - Episode 3 “The Last Place You Look” Complete Walkthrough of Minecraft: Story Mode on the PC in 60... | PC

Gamer Gratitude: A Hardcore Thanksgiving Special Column

11h ago - Hardcore Gamer: Thanksgiving is upon us. This is a day we get together with our friends and famil... | Culture