Submitted by Mister_V 356d ago | trailer

Raiden Returns in Mortal Kombat X, Check Out His Godly Fighting Skills

MP1st - NeverRealm Studios unveils 'who's next' to join the Mortal Kombat X roster, launching later next year. (Mortal Kombat 10, PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One)

Attached Video
Alternative Sources
kingtroy  +   356d ago
Amazing
sinjonezp  +   355d ago
That was definitely amazing. I like how they are mixing up the lightning and the vertical hit..the way he can now teleport in various ways, man, I can't wait for this Mk .
FamilyGuy  +   355d ago
Three different play styles, you pick one when you're at the character select screen. "Displacer" was the one with heavy teleporting and definitely looks like it'll be my favorite.
Tetsujin  +   355d ago
I got to see it live at Evo after the Grand Finals, his fatality was definitely something I missed from the series.
liquidhalos  +   355d ago
LOL thats just awesome, i really need to stop watching these videos now and save all the surprises for release day. I love the MK series and im so glad to see that they are still delivering after all these years.
solar  +   355d ago
i havent played a MK game since MK2. im buying this day 1 based off that video. brought me back to the good ol days of gaming. and it looked amazing
M-M  +   356d ago
1:48.
georgenancy  +   355d ago
on your knees
gamercologyst  +   356d ago
woooooow
NiteX  +   356d ago
Pretty awesome gameplay. But what the hell was that scream at the end?
#4 (Edited 356d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
dericb11  +   356d ago
Most likely the crowd reaction at Evo 2014. If not then idk.
JoeIsMad  +   355d ago
That was definitely the crowd reaction at the end.
giovonni  +   356d ago
Yeah, that was dope I had to watch that again. I like the fact that you can use background objects to you're advantage. The fatality was good too.
okmrman  +   356d ago
awexome

this part is cool

#6 (Edited 356d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
theshredded  +   356d ago
lol @ 1:46
#7 (Edited 356d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Legendary-Status  +   356d ago
that was off the chain also like when Raiden went Storm Raiden
#8 (Edited 356d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
SpinalRemains138  +   356d ago
Looks so fun!

Love that Raiden still has his original move set. He was always one of the slower fighters, and upright, but it was balanced by his simple power moves. Good beginner character who if you get good at him, you're tough to beat.

That other guy is weird as hell. I hope Kung Lao is available too.
#9 (Edited 356d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
JohnathanACE  +   356d ago
I like how there's two guys fighting to the death and no one in the background really seems to care and that tiger thing upfront just sleeps through the whole thing. Maybe in the full game you'll be able to feed your opponent to that tiger as a stage fatality.
#10 (Edited 356d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Pintheshadows  +   355d ago
Much like in Injustice where Martian Manhunter just floated about and watched you fight. Definitely the laziest member of the Justice League. Or maybe it is his turn to clean up the watchtower so he didn't have to fight.

I imagine the Justice League have a cleaning rota.
JohnApocalypse  +   356d ago
That was an "eye popping" fatality
ChickenOfTheCaveMan  +   355d ago
...and mind blowing!
Master-H  +   356d ago
That was dope.
SINISTERGENESIS  +   356d ago
MK X seems to be the gory sequel we've been waiting for ! Khan's x- ray move is awesome!
Only hope the balancing & frame rate is smooth.
GearSkiN  +   356d ago
top notch animation so niiicceee
Meh. Not even sure why they bothered considering most of the characters will be new anyway. This looks way too "Injustice" for me.

Hopefully they'll go back to the days of good MK games like with MK9.
ICANPLAYGAMES2  +   355d ago
Are you seriously salty over new characters? We don't even know what other returning characters will be in. If you don't want anything different, just stick with MK9, as there already seems to be something for you, just sayin'.
georgenancy  +   355d ago
this guy always complains,about everything
aLiEnViSiToR  +   355d ago
That was hilarious awesome x_X xD
Enigma_2099  +   355d ago
... can't say I care. Especially after what he did.
VoiceMale  +   355d ago
Except that the fatality is a lot less brutal or deadly than all the regular fighting moves during the rounds.... and why are the X-Ray moves aka round/life ending moves so underpowered .....no way in hell can they recover from those x ray moves but yet some lame finishers kills them .....😓

Mortal combat has lost it roots of what made it such an controversial IP raising the eyebrows of critics and mom and dads alike

Well at least there is no more stage finishers of a character to have them up and fighting again round 2
Kingscorpion1981  +   355d ago
Awesome!!!!!!!
DivineAssault  +   355d ago
The dynamic combat is awesome! I love it!! I really hope some more of my fav characters make the roster.. I wanna see my female ninjas make it in... Mileena has to be in the works
e-p-ayeaH  +   355d ago
lame fatality but cool combos i guess...
reaper602  +   355d ago
Cant wait!!!!
T2X  +   355d ago
Looks awesome. My only hope is that the online portion works well.
HonestDragon  +   355d ago
Raiden is back! Sweet!
Sh0ckWav3  +   355d ago
That was great!! Can't wait.

Guns Gore & Cannoli

11m ago - Hot dogs are delicious and Gavin's an idiot. | PC

Halo, Game of Thrones, and More Get Custom Xbox One Systems You Can Win

20m ago - GameSpot - Much as it did last year, Microsoft is giving away 20 custom Xbox One systems as part... | Xbox One

About the Competition and Why we Enter: Dag-Erling Jensen, Process Games

Now - Every year the Norwegian film institute (NFI) hosts a 10-day long competition called the “The Norwegian championship in gameplay”. It is a fun, inv... | Promoted post

Batman: Arkham Knight Review | Continue Play

32m ago - Rocksteady ends the Arkham trilogy in style, sending Batman out with a bang - but Arkham Knight i... | PC

Lego: The Rise of the Video Game Franchise

37m ago - "Lego Star Wars: The Video Game was released in April 2005, selling most popularly on the PlaySta... | PS4

DotA 2: International Prize Pool Hits Lottery Numbers ($15 Million)

39m ago - Valve passed its final stretch goal for the DotA 2 International this morning, bringing the overa... | PC