Neogaf: "Only seven games so far have received perfect scores. They are listed in chronological order:
1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (1998, Nintendo, for Nintendo 64)
2. Soulcalibur (1999, Namco, for Dreamcast)
3. Vagrant Story (2000, Square Co., Ltd., for PlayStation)
4. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (2003, Nintendo for Nintendo GameCube)
5. Nintendogs (2005, Nintendo, for Nintendo DS)
6. Final Fantasy XII (2006, Square Enix, for PlayStation 2)
7. Super Smash Bros. Brawl (2008, Nintendo, for Wii)"
Ruliweb: "Quality and Volume is astounding. Fans will like it. Newbies are welcomed through many friendly systems.
Even Gamers that are bad at action games need to play it. MGS Online is included. Cant see a single flaw
Espionage Action and Bossbattles are Intact. Buying Stuff and custumizing is fun
The Cutscenes are astounding and there are many of the,
Online Play is included which is nice
I think there are a little too many cutscenes
Yet You will watch them till the end
Many Extra Content
The Online plays like the main game
A lot of replayability
Octocamo is easy to use
Dont have any problems with the quality of the cutscenes
Too many characters. You will need to play the previous games
Online play is unique"