Submitted by KendrickLamar 84d ago | opinion piece

Will Bethesda unveil Fallout 4 or Doom 4 at E3?

TheFuseJoplin: "Bethesda, the developers of Doom and Fallout series, usually come to game events without leaking any information about what they are going to unveil." (Bethesda, Doom 4, Fallout 4, PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One)

Hellsvacancy  +   84d ago
I'm going with Doom, Wolfenstein comes with the beta access so a Doom 4 reveal can't be too far away
#1 (Edited 84d ago ) | Agree(25) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Sloth-Eater  +   84d ago
Could be another dishonoured.
KinjoTakemura  +   83d ago
@Hellsvacancy

That makes sense, but we all can still hope for Fallout 4.
Hellsvacancy  +   83d ago
I'd LOVE for it to be Fallout 4, can't wait for that game
Back-to-Back  +   83d ago
I hope F4 is announced at e3. If its not announced at e3 I would guarantee it will be at the spike Game awards just like Skyrim was.
claud3  +   84d ago
nope neither and do not expect them after E3 or even this year
SpideySpeakz  +   84d ago
Oh look, another insider.
jay2  +   84d ago
Wolfenstein comes with a DOOM beta, so i'm going to say the next DOOM (that'll just be called DOOM, not 4 etc).
#3 (Edited 84d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
WeAreLegion  +   84d ago
I doubt we'll see either. I will hope and pray for Fallout 4 though.
LAWSON72  +   84d ago
I want Fallout 4 so it will be DOOM. This is iD softwares game so hopefully Betheseda game studios is making Fallout 4 even if it is not getting announced anytime soon. Todd Howard says he got a game he is excited to show. Why would it be an iD game when he works for Betheseda game studios (not to be confused with Betheseda softworks)?
#5 (Edited 84d ago ) | Agree(5) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
psman012  +   84d ago
It's amazing how often people mix up Bethesda Game Studios and Bethesda Softworks. One is a developer, one is a publisher. Both owned by Zenimax I believe though? Not positive on that one. I pray to god that iD is doing Doom so BGS can do Fallout 4. As far as I know, BGS has nothing to do with Doom.
incendy35  +   84d ago
Hopefully both!
Eyesoftheraven  +   84d ago
I hope it's Doom, but I also hope it's a new Fallout. Either one is bound to blow our socks into oblivion. Speaking of which, as an aside, I hope we see a new Elder Scrolls, too. Just hope they iron out the strange performance and visual quirks of id tech 5 for Doom. Ugh, this generation is going to ruin my productive, social and financial life.
#7 (Edited 84d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Soldierone  +   84d ago
So excited for Doom. It has to be announced soon, I highly doubt they will make Wolfenstein buyers way over a year to even see it. You have to build off the success Wolfenstein got, not let it slip.
Plus Wolfestein came with Doom 4 Beta
Dudebro90  +   84d ago
With quake con not being too far away, we could see a teaser then a full blowout for Doom.
I would love to see some Doom 4 on PS4
InTheZoneAC  +   84d ago
DILLIGAD ABOUT DOOM?

Give me Fallout
Geekman  +   84d ago
Doom. Though it's very close.
DoggyBiscuit  +   84d ago
Give us Doom Fallout could wait
Aleithian  +   84d ago
What if they give us Fallout 4: Doom?
DevilishSix  +   84d ago
I dont expect Id to be around much longer. Many of the guys that made them great are gone like Romero, J Carmack, A Carmack, etc, etc. Also you cant spend 5 years to make a game and only sell a couple million units. Its sad but I think Id's better days maybe behind them. As far as Doom 4 goes its been years in development hell, which included a complete restart. I dont expect a whole lot from Doom 4.
#14 (Edited 84d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Soldierone  +   84d ago
They make their money from the id engine and helping build other engines. Just like Epic.
deadfrag  +   84d ago
Neither!
Aleithian  +   84d ago
I'm very tempted to say Fallout 4, but there's a persuasive argument that Bethesda has never unveiled a FO or ES game at E3 (they always announce before E3 at some other venue, then at most give a big further presentation at E3 - see r/Fallout). So my position is that I'm all-in on a Bethesda FO4 announcement this year, but I'm only willing to buy in a bit on E3.
FlyingFoxy  +   84d ago
Doom 4 would be interesting, i'm actually looking forward to it.. hoping it won't be a disappointment.

Really needs to be more like the originals with open levels, give me a reason to upgrade my whole PC! Great new games can't be far away now, what with Unreal Engine 4 and Source 2 long been in development.
Reddzfoxx  +   84d ago
Fallout wont be until late 2016/early 2017 and its highly likely going to be based off the ESO model for next gens and maybe PC. Once they have completed working on potential ESO console versions they will have their base for the engine to slap together fallout and give a shot at a MMORPG style adventure.

How they will work out a fallout game that is typically geared to single player and expand it to a massively online game I dont know. But for sure since console companies are providing servers they will take a chance.
deadfrag  +   84d ago
ESO is a great fail and did not achieve what Bethesda was hoping for in terms of revenue;thats the reason the game is already selling in lots of places with 50% or more cut on the price,with this what i want to tell you is that dont expect to see a Fallout MMORPG or kind off any time soon IF EVER!I frankly hope not seeing it since nothing can beat a good Single Player Fallout or The Elder Scrolls game!
#18.1 (Edited 84d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Ocsta  +   84d ago
They're "excited" over Battlecry. They want us to be "excited" too. I'm not "excited".
TheSaint  +   84d ago
If it's not F4 I'll be so upset that I'll engineer WWIII and create my own F4 IRL.

I like and hope it's Fallout would be the thing to take from this.
TrollingKoala  +   84d ago
I hope it is Fallout 4 i mean a doom sequel has been a long time coming but a true sequel to Fallout 3 hasn't been released for nearly six years (i did love New Vegas but can you say it would be exactly the same if Bethesda Game Studios had made it?).
#21 (Edited 84d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
RondoMachete  +   83d ago
I'm hoping for Fallout 4 but the ever closer we get I don't think it's gonna happen which guts me big time... We need this game and we we need it soon.... Come on Bethesda sort it.
e-p-ayeaH  +   83d ago
QUAKE 5 would be nice
Engbob123  +   82d ago
I think we all pray for Fallout Four because the series has been so well packaged, but I do feel as others might that DOOM will be a multiplayer game, of which there is BETA key free with Wolfenstein. Both would be nice....

Fate/hollow Ataraxia Saber swimsuit edition figure to release in 2015 in Japan

36m ago - Kotobukiya have announced a new special Fate figure that will release in Japan! | Culture

[ABG] The End Of Journey - Wonderful Interactive Fiction/Survival Shipwreck Game

1h ago - The End of Journey is an addictive interactive fiction/survival game with random elements that se... | PC

Waiting on a true next-gen MMORPG

1h ago - People don't really know what they want till they see it, and with newer titles coming out, each... | PC

Ionball 2: Ionstorm Review | Gamecrastinate

1h ago - Ionball 2: Ionstorm is a modern-day take on the classic brick-breaking games of our past. Develop... | PC

Start Making Games for the PS4

Review: 'Madden NFL 15' impresses | News10

1h ago - 'Madden NFL 15', the latest edition of EA Sports' pro football video game series, isn't perfect,... | Xbox 360