"When Mass Effect was originally released last November on the Xbox 360, it unveiled a vast, beautiful galaxy populated by diverse, fascinating alien races. Players stepped onto this stage as Commander Shepard, a hero at the vanguard of humanity's ascension in the arena of galactic politics, and thus began an epic story bolstered by engaging characters and rich, branching dialogue. Exciting combat and robust skill management completed the package, but it was not without flaws. Many small issues have been addressed in the PC release, and the result is a more streamlined, more playable version of one of the best role-playing games in recent memory.
* All the awesome stuff that made Mass Effect on the 360 great
* Tech/Biotic power hotkeys make combat fast and fluid
* Numerous small improvements add up nicely.
* Still hampered by graphical hitches
* Brief, intermittent load screens."