Top
80°

Fan-Made, Bungie-Approved Destiny Info Vid Breaks Down All Game Modes in “The Director”

MP1st - There’s a lot out there on Bungie’s highly anticipated shared-world shooter, Destiny, and things can get a bit confusing when you’re talking about a game as massive and complex as this.

The story is too old to be commented.
mayberry1205d ago

OMG! Daily challenges updated by a team of Bungie devs working around the clock, 7 days a week, dedicated for 10 years! Destiny is HUGE!

overlord231205d ago

Keep up the great work Alan long live More Console.

Jughead34161205d ago

I still don't think people get the full scope and magnitude of this game. It's enormous.

Balcrist1205d ago

considering that in the last weekly update, DeeJ said that we've seen less than 10% of the game (9% max), understanding the scope of Destiny is quite difficult... Excited to see the other 91%!

Squeaky_door1205d ago

Can't wait for bungies new universe

rivencleft1205d ago

Ahhhh! Why is this game not out yet?! I'm getting antsy like a Tyrone Biggums for crack. "I don't know about you Joe Rogan, but I want some Destiny."