Submitted by DarkLordMalik 149d ago | news

You Can Snatch Both Thief And Tomb Raider PS4 For 50% Off This Week On PSN

GearNuke: "It seems like Xbox Live is not the only service to get 50% off on Thief and Tomb Raider as NA PSN Store is also offering both titles for this discounted price of $30 this week." (PS4, Thief, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition)

EyeWishUHeaven  +   149d ago
It available right now. Both 50% off.
parentoftheyear  +   147d ago
I bought second son day 1 digital and got $10 psn code. So I scored both of these games for $50. Was really excited. Now to just finish infamous so I can start thief.
TimeSkipLuffy  +   149d ago
LOL after seeing MS is putting those game for X1 up for sale Sony is doing the same move. I wish they would put more effort to get those sales before the competitor does it.
Whatever... I am going to grab both games from PSN Store :D
Thanks MS this time I guess... :3
#2 (Edited 149d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(28) | Report | Reply
No_Limit  +   149d ago
It is a publisher sale and not directly coming from the console makers. Prices are set by publishers in the digital stores. Just bought Tomb raider for PS4 and $30 is a pretty good price.
Studio-YaMi  +   149d ago
Pathetic trolling as usual NightmareLuffy,and you even called yourself a Sony supporter on another article,you're a troll,a poor one at it too.

Even No_Limit who is usually pro-Microsoft got you in your place.

Troll harder NightmareLuffy,one day you might succeed.
#2.2 (Edited 149d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
Evilsnuggle  +   149d ago
NightmareLuffy
Microsoft is a greedy evil Corporation. Microsoft is trying to squeeze every penny out of its customers . Look at games for gold. The last 2 games Microsoft gave were indie Games. Toy soldiers and Dungeon Defenders. I thought xbone fanBoys hate indie games but not from there beloved Microsoft. meanwhile PSN+ gives you AAA every month this month the new tomb raider. Microsoft is pathetic!!!! but There fanBoys Are worst for defending There bullsh#t
#2.3 (Edited 149d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
theXtReMe1  +   149d ago
Yea. I bought Tomb Raider this afternoon. You cannot beat that deal! Thief, Im still debating.
beebap  +   149d ago
Thief I really enjoyed. Plot and ending are questionable but I think it a good shealth game with good replayabilty.I recommend it
dodo101  +   149d ago
Only in US sadly..
#4 (Edited 149d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
TimeSkipLuffy  +   149d ago
You can still get it with an US account. You can get PSN online codes for your wallet from Amazon. It's pretty easy.
#4.1 (Edited 149d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(5) | Report | Reply
Afistnu  +   149d ago
Thief, 50% off in one month...
Bathyj  +   149d ago
It must be doing badly. Anything going on sale so soon is pretty desperate.

What? I meant Thief, not Tombraider. I knew Tombraider would drop quickly.
#5.1 (Edited 149d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
No_Limit  +   149d ago
@Bathyj,

LOL, I see what you did there. :-). Still, competition is good so we can get lower price sooner than later.
SSJBen  +   149d ago
Tomb Raider should cost no more than $20 and even that is stretching it.
azshorty2003  +   148d ago
Most games see their first sale within 3 weeks. That kind of price slash is higher then usual, but it is the digital version.
Clown_Syndr0me  +   149d ago
I got both these for around that price on eBay. Once completed, I sold them both for almost my money back.
Digital prices are not worth it at all, Ill never buy something I cant sell unless its dirt cheap like some of the Steam sales we all know and love!
#6 (Edited 149d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
Bladesfist  +   149d ago

£9 for a steam key
higgins78  +   149d ago
I can comment of Thief but I picked up Tomb Raider for my PC a couple of months back...I was pleasantly surprised, particularly considering I'm not what you would call a fan of the genre. My only niggle is that I would have liked less gun-play and more exploring and puzzles, a very small niggle, otherwise I couldn't recommend it enough.
Knushwood Butt  +   149d ago
Dang.

Hope they do that here.
nix  +   149d ago
I got Tomb Raider for free from PS+ around 2 weeks back.
One_Eyed_Wizard  +   149d ago
That was the PS3 version though.
nix  +   148d ago
oh.. damn.
GentlemenRUs  +   149d ago
*Only in America

FFS!

The Witcher Battle Arena Gets Trailer, Closed Beta

21m ago - The first official gameplay trailer for the upcoming MOBA, The Witcher Battle Arena has been rele... | iPhone

Interstellar Marines Beta Gameplay Video

41m ago - Skewed and Reviewed have posted some gameplay video from the beta version of Interstellar Marines... | PC

Divinity: Original Sin Review - The Refined Geek

47m ago - Divinity: Original Sin fails to live up to the hype that it generated with numerous issues plagui... | PC

Is Hideo Kojima a good fit for Silent Hill?

48m ago - GameZone's Joe Donato writes, "Time will tell if Kojima’s signature touch meshes with Silent Hill... | PC

The Walking Dead Meets Spider-Man

Now - Come join us on Filmwatch this month as we give you a chance to win the Electro Collector's Edition of Amazing Spider-Man 2 or the Limited Edition... | Promoted post

Here Are Some Breath-Taking Screenshots Made From Battlefield 4 By A Player

51m ago - A Battlefield 4 player Berdu made some really amazing and photo-realistic screenshots of Battlefi... | PC