Submitted by Abriael 313d ago | rumor

New Information on Driveclub, Gran Turismo 7, PS4 Virtual Reality and More Provided by Insider

Industry insider Ahsan Rasheed, also known as Thuway, provided a few tidbit of info on the the upcoming Driveclub, on Gran Turismo 7, on the rumored PS4 Virtual Reality headset by Sony and more. (Driveclub, Gran Turismo 7, PS4, Thief, Xbox One)

Hopefully
Is this rumor true? Rumor votes 75
ZodTheRipper  +   313d ago
Shouldn't he have been fired by now if he's really an "Insider"? I mean he's even using his real name to spread all those rumors.
Abriael  +   313d ago
He's using his real name. Like most insiders at times he's wrong, but most of the times he's right.

The only insider which has a 100% right track record is demonnite, because he works for Sony even if no one knows who he is.
#1.1 (Edited 313d ago ) | Agree(25) | Disagree(5) | Report | Reply
JoGam  +   313d ago
Demonite could actually be someone from Sony's marketing team who is purposely leaking info to generate hype. Thats why he's 100% right. just a guess.
ZodTheRipper  +   313d ago
100%? Wasn't he the guy who hinted at Demon's Souls 2? Iz it for realz den?! :O
Abriael  +   313d ago
zod18: if demonnite says it, it's 99% real.
Dee_91  +   312d ago
needs more gt7 info.. hell i'd settle for some gt6 info... wheres the damn dlc and track editor ?!?
HammerKong  +   312d ago
yeah you are right ensider use to tells those things that we already know ,especialy thugway ,he is realy a big @$$hole ,almost all of his storyeys were proved wrong leaving those which were going to happen or were very pridictable ,let me tell gt8 coming 2017-2018,unchated 5 and 6 on the way ,tlou 2 is decided for future and script will bigin writing a year ortwo and may be more further ,order 1886 coming 2014 and order 2 coming 2017,
santa monica ne ip will be epic and will be shown soon, gorrila is making an rpg as all job listings mentioned,does this prove me a insider ,these are are very pridictabele and may be right ,this is where insider are right but we also knows that.
Squeaky_door  +   313d ago
He's not in the industry. I believe he is a medical student, he just has very good connections within the industry itself and isn't afraid to leak
#1.2 (Edited 313d ago ) | Agree(25) | Disagree(4) | Report | Reply
Riderz1337  +   313d ago
He actually gets his info from insiders. People working inside Sony/Microsoft tell him things and then he just passes it on so that those people who leaked it to him don't get fired.
DigitalRaptor  +   313d ago
He's not a part of the industry, at least not anymore.

He's made friends from within the industry from, I'm presuming, when he used to work at Nintendo. You don't lose contacts like that, especially when these people want to leak stuff.
#1.4 (Edited 313d ago ) | Agree(11) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Conzul  +   313d ago
I have equal desire for inFamous; Driveclub; and The Order.
So much awesome, so little time :(
XiSasukeUchiha  +   313d ago
Damn can't wait the future is PS4
chikane  +   313d ago
LOL at this quote

Hey GT guys, I hear GDDR5 has got you 3d trees and real people. Now if only I could find out about your engine noises.

hahaha
memots  +   312d ago
Funny lol
jmc8888  +   313d ago
Found another quote about Kando from Yamaha.com

"Kando is a Japanese word for the simultaneous feelings of deep satisfaction and intense excitement that we experience when we encounter something of exceptional value."

So if this word was used correctly it should mean Sony VR is great and reasonably priced?
elninels  +   313d ago
Well, that depends. What is a reasonable price to you? Ill say I think it will cost $400-$500.

However I don't believe that was what thuway was hinting at. You're just grasping at straws like the rest of us.

Can't blame you though.
annus  +   312d ago
"encounter something of exceptional value" isn't referring to price...

And in comparison to what the VR hardware has been in the last few decades, the price of these new VR displays will be reasonably priced.
Convas  +   313d ago
LOL, Thuway covering his ass on Thief being 900p on Xbox?
SonyROXitoohya  +   313d ago
The next GT will be awesome for ps4 but driveclub is worrying after reading previews saying only negatives about the game. Now VR, that I'd love on my ps4.
imt558  +   313d ago
Bad news about Driveclub??? Give me link.
memots  +   312d ago
Look at is comment history , don't feed the troll
Rhythmattic  +   312d ago
SonyROXitoohya

Some post history for you.

"Sold my ps4 for an xb1, loving it so far, can't wait for the exclusives to roll in #6.2"

2 days later

"I like my ps4 but I'm so frustrated with it be it the error codes I keep getting"

NUFF SAID.

Marked for trolling.
#7.1.2 (Edited 312d ago ) | Agree(12) | Disagree(0) | Report
Hicken  +   313d ago
Despite no such info existing, I'll bet you won't be marked for trolling.
showtimefolks  +   312d ago
SonyROXitoohya

where di you read anything new? could you please provide links?

Drive club is under development with evolution studios who have a long and successful racing track record. Also for development on ps4 evolution studios hired bunch of developers who use to work on PGR series

so now we are getting the best of both worlds. I just hope sony allows more than enough time because drive club has the potential to be the IT IP for sony
MysticStrummer  +   312d ago
"driveclub is worrying after reading previews saying only negatives about the game."

I look forward to reading these fictional previews, so you best git ta writin son.
CernaML  +   312d ago
Im still waiting for his imaginary PS4 twitch streams.
midget_gem  +   312d ago
The only people worrying about Driveclub are xboners, cos it looks fantastic.

Ain't nothin but a stealth troll.
#7.5 (Edited 312d ago ) | Agree(4) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
CernaML  +   312d ago
Trolling is one thing, but you sir are just a flat out liar.
midget_gem  +   310d ago
Is that the best you can say. Get back to your cave and don't forget your buttcream.
SaffronCurse  +   312d ago
lol..
DarkLord1003  +   313d ago
Bad previews about drive club? Where?
AndrewLB  +   312d ago
The only bad news i've seen is this recently released game footage that looks horrible even at 1080p. The 1080p clip is 1 minute long and 54mb which shows it's not compressed to hell... plus its not youtube so their compression can't be blamed this time.

#8.1 (Edited 312d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(12) | Report | Reply
thunderbear  +   312d ago
Looks bad? I respect your right to an opinion but really? Looks fantastic.
MCTJim  +   312d ago
I have to agree with you. I ran it at 1080p full screen and its not pretty. It looks good, just not pretty. Hope they polish it more.
sic_chops  +   313d ago
3D trees? Nice. Played Forza on an Xbone demo at Gamestop the other day. Looked like paper cut out trees. I was like wow (puts controller down.)
MysticStrummer  +   312d ago
MS did extensive focus testing and found that players were disturbed by 3D trees, causing sudden uncontrolled urination. Just to be safe they decided to downgrade the trees, people, and pretty much everything except the cars.
Ko_Uraki  +   313d ago
Nothing really interesting
sprinterboy  +   313d ago
Anyone could of said those things in the article lol, you don't need a insider friend
Father Murder X  +   313d ago
why is this in the xbox one section?
ps360owner09  +   313d ago
Father Murder X this is in the xbox one section because he made some xbox one comments as well as ps4.

"Oh and Thief might not be 900p anymore after 8 percent more Xbox One GPU allocation. Last I heard it was 900p tho.

"And this sounds like beating a dead horse, BUT developer houses are so happy with the 8 percent performance boost. Thank you MS.
TristanPR77  +   313d ago
Sony's E3 this year is going to be 10 times better than last year.

Can't wait to see the reveal of the VR headset
PrinceOfAllSaiyans  +   313d ago
And hopefully a bunch of new exclusives.
BOLO  +   313d ago
Polyphony YOU guys got a beast of a console to work with! So step your game WAY up with GT7 cause the competition is fierce (Assetto Corsa, Project C.A.R.S, World of Speed, Forza)...It's not 1998 anymore, and you're not the only game in town!
metalgod88  +   313d ago
Wow, such an useless article. Thanks for wasting 2 minutes of my life. -_-
Good-Smurf  +   312d ago
This rumor better be real or at least partially real because the driveclub facebook page had stopped posting stuff for almost 2 months.
I starting to getting really nervous about this game I don't know if the Driveclub all of a sudden got embargoed or not but damn 2 months of silence they really onto something that's for sure.
GT7 umm that's good but right now I think the fans want to know more about the new track in the game,next Vision car.
_FantasmA_  +   312d ago
DriveClub and the Order. Games that were revealed a year ago, and I still want them more and more with every trailer and screenshot. Some games I get tired of seeing (like Watchdogs) but not these two. I just hope they are good enough to keep me playing for at least a year.

Good Smurf

I think the reason you aren't seeing new stuff on Drive Club is because it has already been delayed twice. It got delayed from the US launch day Nov 15, to Feb 22 with the Japanese launch, and then to who knows when. Rather than give another date, they are just going to stay quiet until they know for sure. To miss their deadline a 3rd time, would look bad, so I think thats why they are keeping a low profile.
#17 (Edited 312d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Geekman  +   312d ago
Driveclub? That game I should've gotten last year instead of Call of Duty Ghosts? *Eyes turn red.* What about it?
urwifeminder  +   312d ago
This is on the wrong page and has nothing to do with xb1 please try to keep the sony stuff from dirtying up this section.
ArmyOfNone  +   312d ago
Who goes to the PS section? Have you been paying attention round here?
n1kki6  +   312d ago
I will happily pay any ammount of money for a vr headset to use with any racing game, combined with the playseat and your choice of wheel this would be amazing.

Game of the Year: Best PS3 Games of 2014

9m ago - Pusgsquare writes:""t's been a funny year for the PlayStation 3. While the system has received pl... | Culture

Review: Escape Dead Island - Destructoid

10m ago - Destructoid: "In my years as a freelancer and staffer at various videogame outlets, I’ve had the... | PC

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3: Play Cooperatively, Morgan Confirmed

16m ago - A brand new scan brings new information and screenshots from One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3. | PC

Why Are we purchasing Games, Bugged, DLC Ridden and patched to the Extreme?

32m ago - IGC Admin Team - We could go back to the days when consoles where simply consoles and not enterta... | Culture

Start Making Games for the PS4

Kingdom Management Game Yes, Your Grace Kickstarted

47m ago - Hardcore Gamer: Think you're fit to rule? Prove your worth in Yes, Your Grace, a complex kingdom... | PC