Submitted by antbolton89 283d ago | video

Official PlayStation Plus Experience More Together Commercial

Experience More Together with PlayStation Plus (PS Vita, PS3, PS4, Tag Invalid)

Attached Video
Alternative Sources
The_Infected  +   283d ago
I'm always excited to see a new playstation commercial! This one is amazing btw. Now all we need is a Playstation Now commercial.
#1 (Edited 283d ago ) | Agree(10) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
xHeavYx  +   283d ago
Makes me wonder if big mp games will be given out soon
BeardedPriest  +   283d ago
Silly Banana.
ZodTheRipper  +   283d ago
No comment about the black bars? Ain't so bad after all, huh? :P
DanielGearSolid  +   283d ago
Whyyyyy the live action dammit!
ThatArtGuy  +   283d ago
Because they wanted new footage and it's faster and cheaper to produce than animation from scratch.
DanielGearSolid  +   283d ago
Huhhhhhhhhh? Its way easier to throw together pieces of gameplay, than direct and film live action scenarios
XisThatKid  +   283d ago
Either way seems like Sony is just tryin to make compelling ads. I mean it's not really advertising any one game so most of PS's ads have been live action but the individual games have more gameplay in them.
IMO I like it. Most game commercials have been live action these days anyway even some X1 commecials
My_precious  +   283d ago
if AC4 in PS+ next month i'll be damned
#3 (Edited 283d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
FamilyGuy  +   283d ago
lol ikr?

They're showing pirates likes it's a hint at something, waaaay too soon for that though. Maybe it has to do with Uncharted for PS4? That seems like it's going to be a pirate themed game when you look at the trailer. Most likely with some sort of multiplayer aspect hence the PS+
mochachino  +   283d ago
Shouldn't they say new FREE games monthly
GribbleGrunger  +   283d ago
I still have a beef with Sony when it comes to advertising. Why the hell didn't they mention 'free games' in a commercial about PS+ ... Come ON! For Goodness sake.

"PS+, gives you free games and discounts monthly."

See how easy it is!
#5 (Edited 283d ago ) | Agree(7) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
RadioActiveTwinky  +   283d ago
Because they arent 100% free. They lapse when your sub lapses. In a sense they would be false advertising that.
They should of mentioned the discount part, that I agree.
I also wish they showed more actual gameplay on their ads. It be nice if they would go back to the Kevin Butler days. They actually showed gameplay while providing funny and great explanation on the game.
GribbleGrunger  +   283d ago
Before you had to pay for multiplayer, I would have agreed.
press-start  +   283d ago
they kind of did it was just a quick msg at 1.06 of the vid (new games monthly)they should of displayed the msg longer
#5.2 (Edited 283d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
desertpunk86  +   283d ago
i would love to see diablo 3 on psplus next month.
Gillonz  +   283d ago
It says Playstation Plus gives you new games monthly, they obviously didn't say free because of the connotation it comes with. When you think of a game as free you imagine it as low budget, low effort and bad video games.
DanielGearSolid  +   283d ago
It could've said free for members
Gillonz  +   283d ago
No, because the word "free" still has the same connotation!
midget_gem  +   283d ago
PS Plus is brilliant. I've had it for a couple of years now and never looked back, it's one of the reasons I kept my PS3. Can't wait for the AAA's to start appearing on PS4.

It knocks Xbox Live's Games with Gold into a top hat.
#8 (Edited 283d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
MarcoGT  +   283d ago
I like the games like outlast and contrast that I played free, never would have played them if it wasn't for PS plus, it's a good way of letting you try things like this that you wouldn't be sure about, didn't like don't starve but glad I didn't buy it thanks to plus.
And that's just the beggining of the year still many games to play from psplus all for the sum of £33 for a year (got discount from Amazon when I pre ordered the ps4)
#9 (Edited 283d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
mochachino  +   283d ago
Resogun and Outlast have justified my PSN Plus purchase already. Outlast is the scariest game I've ever played.

Add to that DMC, Brothers, Metro Last Light, and Bioshock Infinite on PS3, I'd say Plus is the the greatest game service ever created. I will buy it every year no problem.

As a former Live subscriber, Plus makes Live feel like a complete rip-off.
#9.1 (Edited 283d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply

Never Alone Review | gamrReview

6m ago - gamrReview's Daniel Carreras: "The indie revolution that allowed games like Never Alone to exist... | PC

Is Lego about creative freedom or kit-building?

6m ago - The BBC ran a story yesterday, asking if Lego is becoming less about freedom and creativity and m... | Culture

Shape Up Review | GodisaGeek

23m ago - Robin Parker: "Despite the cheesiness of the notion, Shape Up does indeed manage to take keeping... | Xbox One

The Leftovers – E3 2014 Booth Tours

23m ago - Justin from Controller Crusade writes "I was organizing files on my computer when I stumbled acro... | PS4

Study Game Design at DeVry

Five new tracks including One Direction added to the Just dance 2015 library

23m ago - Neil writes "Looking for some new tracks to get your groove on to? You could do worse than check... | Wii