Submitted by antbolton89 312d ago | video

Official PlayStation Plus Experience More Together Commercial

Experience More Together with PlayStation Plus (PS Vita, PS3, PS4, Tag Invalid)

Attached Video
Alternative Sources
The_Infected  +   312d ago
I'm always excited to see a new playstation commercial! This one is amazing btw. Now all we need is a Playstation Now commercial.
#1 (Edited 312d ago ) | Agree(10) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
xHeavYx  +   312d ago
Makes me wonder if big mp games will be given out soon
BeardedPriest  +   312d ago
Silly Banana.
ZodTheRipper  +   312d ago
No comment about the black bars? Ain't so bad after all, huh? :P
DanielGearSolid  +   312d ago
Whyyyyy the live action dammit!
ThatArtGuy  +   312d ago
Because they wanted new footage and it's faster and cheaper to produce than animation from scratch.
DanielGearSolid  +   312d ago
Huhhhhhhhhh? Its way easier to throw together pieces of gameplay, than direct and film live action scenarios
XisThatKid  +   312d ago
Either way seems like Sony is just tryin to make compelling ads. I mean it's not really advertising any one game so most of PS's ads have been live action but the individual games have more gameplay in them.
IMO I like it. Most game commercials have been live action these days anyway even some X1 commecials
My_precious  +   312d ago
if AC4 in PS+ next month i'll be damned
#3 (Edited 312d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
FamilyGuy  +   312d ago
lol ikr?

They're showing pirates likes it's a hint at something, waaaay too soon for that though. Maybe it has to do with Uncharted for PS4? That seems like it's going to be a pirate themed game when you look at the trailer. Most likely with some sort of multiplayer aspect hence the PS+
mochachino  +   312d ago
Shouldn't they say new FREE games monthly
GribbleGrunger  +   312d ago
I still have a beef with Sony when it comes to advertising. Why the hell didn't they mention 'free games' in a commercial about PS+ ... Come ON! For Goodness sake.

"PS+, gives you free games and discounts monthly."

See how easy it is!
#5 (Edited 312d ago ) | Agree(7) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
RadioActiveTwinky  +   312d ago
Because they arent 100% free. They lapse when your sub lapses. In a sense they would be false advertising that.
They should of mentioned the discount part, that I agree.
I also wish they showed more actual gameplay on their ads. It be nice if they would go back to the Kevin Butler days. They actually showed gameplay while providing funny and great explanation on the game.
GribbleGrunger  +   312d ago
Before you had to pay for multiplayer, I would have agreed.
press-start  +   312d ago
they kind of did it was just a quick msg at 1.06 of the vid (new games monthly)they should of displayed the msg longer
#5.2 (Edited 312d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
desertpunk86  +   312d ago
i would love to see diablo 3 on psplus next month.
Gillonz  +   312d ago
It says Playstation Plus gives you new games monthly, they obviously didn't say free because of the connotation it comes with. When you think of a game as free you imagine it as low budget, low effort and bad video games.
DanielGearSolid  +   312d ago
It could've said free for members
Gillonz  +   312d ago
No, because the word "free" still has the same connotation!
midget_gem  +   312d ago
PS Plus is brilliant. I've had it for a couple of years now and never looked back, it's one of the reasons I kept my PS3. Can't wait for the AAA's to start appearing on PS4.

It knocks Xbox Live's Games with Gold into a top hat.
#8 (Edited 312d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
MarcoGT  +   312d ago
I like the games like outlast and contrast that I played free, never would have played them if it wasn't for PS plus, it's a good way of letting you try things like this that you wouldn't be sure about, didn't like don't starve but glad I didn't buy it thanks to plus.
And that's just the beggining of the year still many games to play from psplus all for the sum of £33 for a year (got discount from Amazon when I pre ordered the ps4)
#9 (Edited 312d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
mochachino  +   312d ago
Resogun and Outlast have justified my PSN Plus purchase already. Outlast is the scariest game I've ever played.

Add to that DMC, Brothers, Metro Last Light, and Bioshock Infinite on PS3, I'd say Plus is the the greatest game service ever created. I will buy it every year no problem.

As a former Live subscriber, Plus makes Live feel like a complete rip-off.
#9.1 (Edited 312d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply

Steam Sale Highlights – Christmas Hangover Edition

7m ago - AttackOfTheFanboy writes:"On Christmas Eve, I promised that I would bring you Steam sale highligh... | PC

DrawAndRace3 Lets You Transform 2D Artwork Into Your Own 3D Racing Game

7m ago - DrawAndRace3 lets you transform your 2D artwork into your own 3D racing game. The software, av... | PC

Grab the best games for PS4/X1 from 2014 at Game; starting from £15

8m ago - UK reseller Game.co.uk is having another sale for all major platforms. You can now grab the best... | PS4

SkySaga 60 Minutes Gameplay Video - Alpha 2

8m ago - A gameplay video which looks at the opening 60 minutes of Radiant Worlds' free-to-play role playi... | PC

Win a PS4!!

Now - Join us on Filmwatch to find out how you can win a free PS4 this holiday season! | Promoted post

Level-5 Will Announce New Youkai Watch and Inazuma Eleven Games Soon

8m ago - Looks like Youkai Watch and Inazuma Eleven fans have a lot to look forward to in 2015, as mention... | 3DS